Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care — integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing — to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
The Adult Mental Health Initiative (AMHI) programs have a goal to divert individuals from Oregon State Hospital (OSH); coordinate successful discharge from OSH into appropriate community placements; coordinate care for individuals residing primarily in licensed residential facilities in order to move individuals into the least restrictive housing possible; and care coordinates and develops supports to maximize independent living.
We have more than one of these positions. Full time, part time, on call, and float positions, that work at various sites to meet a certain number of work hours per week, are typically available. These programs are located in the following ares:
– Oregon City
The Residential Counselors work as a member of an interdisciplinary team to implement and monitor treatment for residents within the residential facility. These positions involve participation and implementation of program goals and objectives to promote a strengths-based, client centered approach to assisting residents in achieving individual goals and ultimately transitioning to a less restrictive setting.
– Residential Counselor I requires a High school diploma or GED equivalent
– Residential Counselor II requires a BA degree in a behavioral science field or a combination of education and mental health work experience.
– Some work experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness is preferred.
– Operate Computer hardware and software (Including Electronic Health Record Software) at a level to effectively perform the job functions, including entering and retrieving data.
– Work may include the use of company provided transportation in order to transport clients; incumbent may need to possess a valid driver’s license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course (Overnight shift is an exception based on program needs).
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete details: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1136207&d=External&r=5000499719806#/
Are you looking for a meaningful caregiving job? If so, UCP Oregon might have the perfect position for you! UCP...Apply For This Job