Cascade AIDS Project (CAP), the oldest and largest AIDS Service Organization (ASO) in Oregon and Southwest Washington, is committed to supporting and empowering all people with or affected by HIV, reduce stigma, and provide the LGBTQ+ community with compassionate healthcare. Learn more about us at http://www.cascadeaids.org/.
The Site Specialist is the software expert for the Electronic Health Record (EHR), OCHIN Epic at Prism Health, a primary care health center for the LGBTQ+ community. In conjunction with the Clinic Manager, Medical Director, and Director of Healthcare Operations, this position coordinates clinical process redesign, system refinement, and implementation to ensure the organization achieves maximum benefit from the EHR systems in support of the health center and testing programs. The Site Specialist is the expert in the use of the EHR, OCHIN Epic to improve and support clinical and operational workflows. Responsible for coordinating user training and ongoing support, coaching staff to improve their use of the applications, implementation of new systems and functionality, workflow optimization, and use of data and reports for quality improvement. Additionally, this position conducts technical training needs assessment and develops training and other resources for staff to increase competency.
This full-time position reports to the Clinic Manager and will work at Prism Health, in SE Portland. This position works closely with the Clinic Manager, Medical Director, and Prevention & Health Services team. Travel throughout the county as well as evening and weekend work is occasionally required. This is a non-management, union-represented position.
• Minimum three years’ experience in a primary care setting using and/or support the use of Epic, electronic health record
• Strong oral and written communications
• Able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way
• Must have excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills, as well as public speaking skills.
• Must have sensitivity to, interest in and competence in cultural differences, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices, and a demonstrated competence in working with persons of color, and the LGBTQ+ community.
• Must be able to maintain individuals’ confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of a clinician’s scope of practice (e.g. Nurse Practitioner versus Medical Assistant)
• Knowledge of medical clinic operations
• Epic software certification
• Experience with vendor management or vendor collaboration preferred.
• Flexible, adaptable and resourceful, with a willingness and ability to self-teach and learn quickly.
Compensation: $53,848 annually; employer-paid health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer matching, 125C cafeteria savings plan; generous vacation and health leave benefits.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
To apply for this position, mail, email, fax, or deliver the following three documents:
1) a complete cover letter (attached as Word or pdf) that serves as an example of your writing and addresses how you meet all of the required qualifications specific to the position you are applying for,
2) your resume, and
3) a completed CAP Employment application (available at http://www.cascadeaids.org/about/careers/) to:
– or –
Cascade AIDS Project
520 NW Davis St., Suite 215
Portland, Oregon 97209
Cascade AIDS Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
People of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Complete details: http://www.cascadeaids.org/about/careers/
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health...Apply For This Job